- Left work a bit lost on Friday. Took the seabus to the north shore, then back, and eventually made my way home. Did some mad-crazy grocery shopping, and called it a day.
- Saturday: slept in a little, played some DQ9. Then off to Gavin’s apartment for the rest of the day. Good times were had by all, I think.
- Wayne and Holly were in town this weekend. We got together this morning. My original plan was to go for brunch somewhere, but instead we wandered around Coal Harbour and the West End, ’til it was time for them to catch their ferry.
- Afterwards, I had brunch by myself at the Red Umbrella Cafe. Busy little place. It was pretty good.
- And after that, off to Dennis’s for the rest of the day for an Undergrads marathon.
Good weekend, I think.